Merchandise must be returned in its original, unopened, unmarked packaging and have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days. Any returns past thirty (30) days are subject to a restocking fee and/or rejection of the return.
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
The following special, customized, or government-regulated items are not returnable:
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics (Lidocaine, Septocaine etc.)